The programme has been revealed for the 14th annual conference for Open Education research, practice and policy organised by ALT, the Association for Learning Technology, in partnership with UHI, the University of the Highlands and Islands. The conference is taking place between Tuesday, 4th April and Thursday, 6th April, 2023.
The conference will put the spotlight on Advancing Open Education Practices through five themes:
- Celebrating the impact of Open Education and OER
- Open Education research and policy around the globe
- Open Education in Scotland – celebrating 10 years of the Scottish Open Education Declaration
- Embedding and supporting Open Education through curriculum design
- Creative practice in relation to openness.
Featured speakers include Rikke Toft Nørgård, Anna-Wendy Stevenson and Dave Cormier.
To register for either in-person or online tickets, go to the conference site.